How to Download and Use My Wallpapers
Here’s a few tips on how to use my digital wallpapers. If I don’t cover it here, try out the Googles.
- Determine your screen resolution. This site auto-magically knows your rezzie: http://www.whatismyscreenresolution.com/
- Right-click on the link to your desired screen resolution in the DOWNLOADS section and “Save link as…” to download. (I don’t have all sizes, so download the size closest to your rez and it should work pretty good.)
- Find the file on your machine and right-click to “Set desktop background” (PC) or “Set as Desktop Background” (Mac)
iPhone & iPad
- Click on the appropriate link for iPhone or iPad sizes
- Tap and hold, choose “Save Image”
- Find image in your “Photos”
- Find menu at lower left and choose “Use as Wallpaper”
- Set for Lock, Home or Both Screens
ABOUTHello! This blog offers pretty and colorful art as wallpaper downloads for the ladies, delivered weekly. Each one is handcrafted by me, Barbra Ignatiev. About me.